Hungry? Head to the kitchen to curb your appetite with these quick and easy berry snack recipes. Below you’ll find our simplest snacks that are tasty, nutritious and straightforward. Elevate your everyday snacks with these simple recipes that feature fresh California Giant strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries!
Berry-topped bananas are a simple, fun snack. Get creative in the kitchen by creating a variety of snack combinations – some of our favorites include strawberry Nutella topped bananas, blueberries and peanut butter, blackberries Nutella and kiwi and raspberries, peanut butter, and honey.
Strawberry Peanut Butter Banana Bites
Looking for a sweet snack? Look no further than our strawberry peanut butter banana bites. To assemble this quick snack, simply slice bananas and strawberries into round pieces and layer slices of strawberries and bananas onto a skewer or toothpick, separating each fruit slice with a layer of peanut butter.
If desired, dip in melted chocolate. Freeze or refrigerate for 1-2 hours to harden chocolate before enjoying.
Yogurt Covered Blueberries
Yogurt-covered blueberries are an easy and nutritious snack - just dip, freeze and eat! We prefer to use Greek yogurt for added protein. For best results, freeze for 1-2 hours and store in freezer for a quick treat!
Chocolate Covered Raspberries
The perfect sweet and tart snack is our chocolate covered raspberries. To make these, simply rinse and dry raspberries and melt chocolate for dipping. Once raspberries are dipped, refrigerate them for at least 1 hour to harden chocolate.
Frozen Mini Berry Cheesecakes
Our Frozen Mini Berry Cheesecakes are easy to make and easier to eat! To create this quick and delicious berry snack, follow the short recipe below:
- 8-ounces cream cheese, low fat
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 3 graham crackers
- 2 ½ tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 3/4 cup of your favorite California Giant Berry Farms berries
- Beat cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla, and maple syrup until smooth then set aside.
- Crush 3 graham crackers into fine crumbs. Melt 2 ½ tablespoons of butter and combine with the graham crackers.
- Press a thin layer of the graham cracker mixture into the lined wells of a muffin tin. Press down to create a thin, compact crust.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crusts and smooth with a spoon.
- Top with berries.
- Freeze for 2+ hours. Once frozen, remove the cheesecake bites and place in a freezer safe container until ready to eat!
What snack are you looking forward to the most?